UFC 235: Jones vs. Smith | Saturday, 3/2 | 10:00pm ET
On sale now!
UFC 235 promises to be one to remember, with a championship doubleheader headlined by Jon "Bones" Jones light heavyweight title defense against Anthony Smith. Plus Tyron Woodley defends against Kamaru Usman at 170 pounds. UFC 235: Jones vs. Smith - Saturday, March 2 live from T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada
Event details and cost
You may purchase UFC 235 for $64.99 + tax.
Preliminary events will air on UFC Fight Pass (not available on Sling TV) and on ESPN, available in our Sling Orange service. The main event countdown show will begin at 9:30pm ET with the main card beginning at 10:00pm ET. Your Pay-Per-View purchase will include a single HD stream of the English and Spanish coverage of the event. Please note that all fights on the card are subject to change, and that Pay-Per-View purchases are non-refundable.
While UFC 235 cannot be recorded on Cloud DVR, the event will be available to replay until 3/9.
10:00pm ET - Main card on Pay-Per-View
- Jon Jones (23-1-0, 1 NC) vs. Anthony Smith (31-13-0) - Main Event
- Tyron Woodley (18-3-1) vs. Kamaru Usman (14-1-0) - Co-main Event
- Robbie Lawler (27-12-0, 1 NC) vs. Ben Askren (18-0-0, 1 NC)
- Tecia Torres (10-3-0) vs. Weili Zhang (18-1-0)
- Cody Garbrandt (11-2-0) vs. Pedro Munhoz (17-3-0, 1 NC)
8:00pm ET - Prelims on ESPN (available with Sling Orange)
- Jeremy Stephens (28-15-0) vs. Zabit Magomedsharipov (16-1-0)
- Misha Cirkunov (14-4-0) vs. Johnny Walker (16-3-0)
- Cody Stamann (16-2-0) vs. Alejandro Pérez (21-6-1)
- Diego Sanchez (28-11-0) vs. Mickey Gall (5-1-0)
6:15pm ET - Early Prelims on UFC Fight Pass (not available on Sling)
- Edmen Shahbazyan (8-0-0) vs. Charles Byrd (10-5-0)
- Gina Mazany (5-2-0) vs. Macy Chiasson (3-0-0)
- Marlon Vera (12-5-1) vs. Frankie Saenz (13-5-0)
- Polyana Viana (10-2-0) vs. Hannah Cifers (8-3-0)
Fight card subject to change
Get ordering info
ORDER IN THE SLING APP (ON SELECT DEVICES)
- Go to the My TV tab
- Select the event to purchase
ORDER ON SLING.COM
- Log in to your account
- Click on the event banner to purchase
Note: Our customer service representatives cannot process orders for Pay-Per-View events
Get more info and step-by-step instructions on purchasing Pay-Per-View events with Sling TV:
Prevent accidental purchases by setting parental locks. Learn how here.
Watch your event
Once ordered, your Pay-Per-View event will be the first channel available in your Guide. When the event starts, you can also find it on the On Now screen.
- If the event isn't in your guide, close and relaunch the Sling TV app on your device
- If this doesn't work, sign out and back in to the Sling TV app
- Make sure you're using a high-speed internet connection. Pay-Per-View events are non-refundable, so we want to make sure you have the best viewing experience!
Get more information: