UFC 232: Jones vs. Gustafsson 2 | Saturday, 12/29 | 10:00pm ET
On sale 12/19!
Jon Jones and Alexander Gustafsson meet in a rematch for the light heavyweight championship belt. Plus, a Superfight co-main event as featherweight champion Chris Cyborg battles bantamweight champion Amanda Nunes. UFC 232: Jones vs. Gustafsson 2 - Live on Pay-Per-View from T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Event details and cost
You may purchase UFC 232 for $64.99 + tax.
Preliminary events will air on UFC Fight Pass (not available on Sling TV) and on FS1, available in our Sling Blue service. The main event countdown show will begin at 9:30pm ET with the main card beginning at 10:00pm ET. Your Pay-Per-View purchase will include a single HD stream of both the English and Spanish coverage of the event. Please note that all fights on the card are subject to change, and that Pay-Per-View purchases are non-refundable.
While UFC 232 cannot be recorded on Cloud DVR, the event will be available to replay until 12/31.
10:00pm ET - Main card on Pay-Per-View
- Jon "Bones" Jones (23-1-0) vs. Alexander "The Mauler" Gustafsson (18-4-0) - Main Event
- Cris Cyborg (20-1-0, 1 NC) vs. Amanda "The Lioness" Nunes (16-4-0) - Co-main Event
- Carlos Condit (27-5-0) vs. Michael Chiesa (14-4-0)
- Ilir Latifi (15-5-0, 1 NC) vs. Corey Anderson (11-4-0)
8:00pm ET - Prelims on FS1 (available with Sling Blue)
- Andrei Arlovski (27-17, 1 NC) vs. Walt Harris (11-7-0)
- Cat Zingano (10-3-0) vs. Megan Anderson (8-3-0)
- Douglas Silva de Andrade (25-2-0, 1 NC) vs. Petr Yan (10-1-0)
- BJ Penn (16-12-2) vs. Ryan Hall (6-1-0)
6:00pm ET - Early Prelims on UFC Fight Pass (not available on Sling)
- Tom Duquesnoy (15-2-0, 1 NC) vs. Nathaniel Wood (14-3-0)
- Uriah Hall (13-9-0) vs. Bevon Lewis (5-0-0)
- Curtis Millender (16-3-0) vs. Siyar Bahadurzada (23-6-1)
- Montel Jackson vs. Brian Kelleher
Fight card subject to change
Get ordering info
ORDER IN THE SLING APP (ON SELECT DEVICES)
- Go to the My TV tab
- Select the event to purchase
ORDER ON SLING.COM
- Log in to your account
- Click on the event banner to purchase
Note: Our customer service representatives cannot process orders for Pay-Per-View events
Get more info and step-by-step instructions on purchasing Pay-Per-View events with Sling TV:
Prevent accidental purchases by setting parental locks. Learn how here.
Watch your event
Once ordered, your Pay-Per-View event will be the first channel available in your Guide. When the event starts, you can also find it on the On Now screen.
- If the event isn't in your guide, close and relaunch the Sling TV app on your device
- If this doesn't work, sign out and back in to the Sling TV app
- Make sure you're using a high-speed internet connection. Pay-Per-View events are non-refundable, so we want to make sure you have the best viewing experience!
Get more information: