- Which channels will carry NFL Football
- What services you'll need to get those channels
- Where to go if you need to change your subscription to add more channels or services
- The best place to find your games each week
- Devices you can use to watch NFL Football
- Details on blackouts and viewing restrictions
If you're new to Sling TV this season, NFL Football is available on select channels in both our Sling Orange and Sling Blue services. With games on Sunday afternoons, Sunday nights, Thursday nights, and Monday nights, click an option below to learn more about how to watch.
Sunday regional NFL games
|CBS||Not available on Sling TV|
|FOX||Sling Blue in select cities|
|NFL RedZone*||Sling Blue + Sports Extra|
*Note: While NFL RedZone will cut to live games when teams get inside the 20-yard-line, the channel will not show games in their entirety.
If you're not in a FOX market, the best way to see the most games on both CBS and FOX for free is with an over-the-air antenna. Click here to see if CBS and FOX are available over the air in your area.
Sunday Night Football
|NBC||Sling Blue in select cities|
If you're not in an NBC market, the best way to see the most games on NBC for free is with an over-the-air antenna. Click here to see if NBC is available over the air in your area.
Monday Night Football
ESPN and ESPN3 are available to all Sling Orange subscribers. Monday Night Football games can also be viewed on ESPN3.
Thursday Night Football
|FOX||Sling Blue in select cities|
|NFL Network||Sling Blue|
- Games broadcast on NFL Network only will be available to all Sling Blue subscribers
- Thursday Night Football games broadcast on FOX and NFL Network will only be available to customers that receive FOX with Sling TV. If you aren't receiving FOX in your viewing location and try to view these games on NFL Network, you'll see an on-screen blackout message. See Will games be blacked out? below for more information
- Be sure to check out Game Finder each week for the best way to watch your games
If you already have Sling TV, to see the most action, you can add additional services to your subscription right through your Sling TV app on select devices. Click here for details. Or, to make changes to your account at sling.com, click My Account in the top corner of this page. On mobile, tap the Menu button, then tap My Account.
Want to know more? Click a question below!
What devices can I watch NFL Football on?
NFL games on Sling TV can be viewed on all compatible devices, including your TV, laptop, smartphone or tablet. Click here to see all the devices that you can use to watch Sling TV.
Ready to watch right now? Visit watch.sling.com and start watching right from your Google Chrome browser on PC or MAC!
Note: If you'd like to view NFL Football games on Sling TV from your iOS or Android smartphone or tablet, for the best viewing experience, make sure to enable location services:
|Enable location services on iOS||Enable location services on Android|
How does NFL RedZone work?
NFL RedZone from NFL Network brings you the most exciting moments from every matchup each week, switching between games every time a team gets inside the 20-yard line.
Get NFL RedZone in our Sports Extra add-on when you subscribe to Sling Blue.
If you'd like to add Sports Extra to your account, you can do so from the Sling TV app on select devices. Click here for instructions, or log in to your account at sling.com to change your subscription there.
How do OTA antennas work?
An over-the-air (OTA) digital antenna is the easiest way to get your local programming for free. Most antennas are small, lightweight, and easy to set up. Click here for more information.
Will games be blacked out?
Blackout rules are determined by the leagues, sports associations, content owners, and networks that purchase the rights to broadcasts.
- Thursday Night Football games broadcast on FOX and simulcast on NFL Network will be unavailable on NFL for those customers not in a FOX market.
- For customers not in FOX markets, the easiest way to view these select games is with an over-the-air antenna, however, these games will also be available to watch on Amazon Prime.
For more information, or if you believe you may be receiving a blackout message in error, click here.
I'm missing a channel, what can I do?
There are several reasons why a channel may not be showing up in your guide. Before troubleshooting, make sure you have the right service or add-on to get that channel by clicking here.
- If you're missing a national channel such as ESPN or NFL Network, click here
- If you're missing a local or regional channel, such as FOX or NBC, click here