Most compatible LG Smart TVs will come with SLING TV pre-loaded on the webOS launcher bar once your Smart TV is connected to the Internet. If you don’t already see the SLING TV app on your Home screen, you’ll need to download it. Follow the steps below to download the SLING TV app on your supported LG Smart TV.
- Return to your LG home screen by pressing the Home button on your remote. Then select Search
- Enter S-L-I-N-G using the on-screen keyboard and select Search
- Highlight and select SLING TV
- Select Install
- Once the install is complete, choose Launch to open the SLING TV app
- Sign in with your email address and password, or if you don't already have an account, sign up
Note: If you don't see the SLING TV app available in the LG store, your device is likely not compatible. Click here to see other ways of streaming SLING TV.