We are excited to offer gift cards to make it more convenient to pre-pay for your Sling TV subscription or give as gifts without the need for a credit card. Physical Sling TV gift cards can be purchased at Walmart, Best Buy, GameStop, and other retailers.. Digital gift cards can be purchased online from Walmart.com, BestBuy.com or PayPal.com. Gift card customers must purchase a minimum of one month of service and all taxes must be paid by the user.
You can receive seven extra days free if you add a credit card to your account. These days of service will be added on top of the amount you have already redeemed with your gift card.
Check out these additional details to guide you through what you need to know most about your gift card.
- To use your gift card scratch the PIN code area gently on the back of your card. Enter the PIN code at sling.com/gift. For the full step-by-step, click here.
- If you already have a Sling TV account and want to add a gift card, log-in to My Account with your credentials and click Add Gift Card.
- If your gift balance isn’t enough to pay for a full month, you must choose different services or enter an additional method of payment using either another gift card or a credit or debit card.
- If your gift balance is more than the cost of one month of service, the cost of the selected service will be prorated as extra days of service.
- When changing your subscription and adding a credit card, you will still receive seven days free. The seven days free will be added to your previous service selection before your account changes to your new selection.
- We will notify you via email when your gift card subscription is about to end.
Sling gift cards:
- Never expire.
- Cannot be redeemed on your account if you pay through third-party partners, except for Amazon Pay.
- Cannot be used toward a device offer or video on-demand rentals.
- Can be used to purchase domestic or international channels.
- Can be used to restart or change your subscription.
- Can only be redeemed for a subscription service.
- In order to make any changes to your subscription, you must enter another gift card or credit or debit card.
- Cannot be used to pay for previously generated invoices
Gift card only subscribers wanting to change their subscription
- An additional gift card or credit/debit card is required to upgrade or downgrade your subscription.
- All base services and extras must be added for a minimum of 30 days.
- All base services and extras must end on the same date.
- If you are using an additional gift card, any remaining credit beyond 30 days will be prorated at your current subscription.
- To learn more on changing your subscription with a gift card, click here.
*All details subject to change.