As a Sling TV subscriber, you can use your Sling sign-in info to watch TV Everywhere by signing in to certain network streaming apps and websites for channels that you are subscribed to.
How to set up TV Everywhere:
Signing in for TV Everywhere content can vary, but it will typically go something like this:
- Visit a network website to watch on your computer, or download and launch the app on a compatible device
- Select a locked program to watch or if available, choose the option to sign in
- Follow the sign-in instructions and when asked, choose Sling TV as your provider. You may need to search under View All Providers, Other Providers or similar
- Enter your Sling login details (email and password), and start watching!
Available TV Everywhere Sites and Apps
beIN SPORTS en Español*
|FOX Sports||foxsports.com||FOX Sports GO|
|Golf Channel||golfchannel.com||NBC Sports|
|NBA TV**||nba.com/nbatv||NBA TV|
|NBC||nbc.com||The NBC App|
|NBC Sports||nbcsports.com||NBC Sports|
|NBC UNIVERSO||nbcuniverso.com/now||UNIVERSO Now|
|NFL Network||nflnonline.nfl.com||NFL Network|
|Olympic Channel||olympicchannel.com||Olympic Channel|
* - beIN Connect access is available to customers with the Best of Spanish TV, Sling Blue + Best of Spanish TV Extra, and Sling Orange + Sling Blue + Best of Spanish TV Extra
** - NBA TV Everywhere is only available to subscribers with NBA LEAGUE PASS or NBA TEAM PASS
$ - To learn more about Shahid, click here.