As a Sling TV subscriber, you can use your Sling sign-in info to watch TV Everywhere by signing in to certain network streaming apps and websites for channels that you are subscribed to.
Choose a topic below to learn more:
Setting up TV Everywhere
Signing in for TV Everywhere content can vary, but it will typically go something like this:
- Visit a network website to watch on your computer, or download and launch the app on a compatible device
- Select a locked program to watch or if available, choose the option to sign in
- Follow the sign-in instructions and when asked, choose Sling TV as your provider. You may need to search under View All Providers, Other Providers, or similar
- Enter your Sling login details (email and password), and start watching!
Available TV Everywhere Sites and Apps
|beIN SPORTS en Español*||connect.beinsports.com||beIN Connect|
|Golf Channel||golfchannel.com||NBC Sports|
|NBA TV**||nba.com/nbatv||NBA TV|
|NBC||nbc.com||The NBC App|
|NBC Sports||nbcsports.com||NBC Sports|
|NBC UNIVERSO||nbcuniverso.com/now||UNIVERSO Now|
|Olympic Channel||olympicchannel.com||Olympic Channel|
* - beIN Connect access is available to customers with the Best of Spanish TV base service or with the Best of Spanish TV Extra added to their SLING Blue subscription. Note that this access is only for Spanish-language content.
** - NBA TV Everywhere is only available to customers with NBA LEAGUE PASS or NBA TEAM PASS
$ - To learn more about Shahid, click here.
$$ - Get information about Globoplay here (note: information is in Portuguese)
Troubleshooting TV Everywhere
If you experience any playback or streaming issues while authenticated with a TV Everywhere site or app, please contact the channel provider. Many of the sites listed below offer additional support or ways to get in touch.
If you're unable to authenticate with a TV Everywhere site or app or receive an error when attempting to sign in, please use the link at the very bottom of this page to chat with us.