To enjoy the benefits of the live TV you love right at your fingertips, you don't need much!
Check out how to get started below:
Before you start
Before you sign up for Sling TV, you'll need the following things:
- High-speed internet access
- Note: Sling TV does not offer internet service
- One of our supported devices
- If you don't have a device, and would like to sign up to receive a free or discounted device with prepaid service, click here for details.
Sign up for an account at sling.com, or through the Sling TV app select devices.
What you'll need:
- A valid credit/debit card or Sling TV gift card
- A valid email address - this will be your Sling TV username
For step-by-step instructions on how to sign up - either through our website or on select devices - click here.
Once you've created your account, you can start watching right away on your smart phone, tablet, laptop, or streaming device.
What you'll need:
- One of our supported devices. Click here for a list of devices currently supported by Sling TV.
- Don't have a device yet? Start watching right away in your Google Chrome browser on PC or MAC by visiting watch.sling.com.
Next, install the Sling TV app on your device. Click here for step-by-step instructions.
Finally, sign in using your shiny new Sling TV username and password, and start watching!
Have additional questions? Check below for answers:
What channels does Sling TV have?
To see what channels we have, including International and Latino programming, click here. Find your favorite channels and what service(s) you'll need to get them.
For more about how our services work, click here.
What internet speed do I need to stream Sling TV?
Visit speedtest.net from a computer connected to your home network to check your download speed, or how fast you can pull in data with your internet connection.
Check our list below to see what we recommend for a constant speed based on how you'd like to watch:
- Constant speed of 3.0 Megabits per second or more - Streaming video content on portable devices such as, tablets and phones.
- Constant speed of 5.0 Megabits per second or more - Single stream of video content on a TV, PC, or Mac.
- Constant speed of 25 Megabits per second or more - Recommended for households who maintain Internet use on multiple devices.
Where can I watch Sling TV?
To subscribe and watch Sling TV, you must be in one of the 50 United States or Puerto Rico.