To enjoy the benefits of the live TV you love right at your fingertips, you don't need much!
Check out how to get started below:
Sign up for an account at sling.com, or through the Sling TV app select devices.
What you'll need:
- A valid credit/debit card or Sling TV gift card
- A valid email address - this will be your Sling TV username
Need help? Click here for step-by-step instructions.
Once you've created your account, you can start watching right away on your smart phone, tablet, laptop, or streaming device.
What you'll need:
- High-speed Internet access
- One of our supported devices. Click here for a list of devices currently supported by Sling TV.
Next, install the Sling TV app on your device. Click here for step-by-step instructions.
Finally, sign in using your shiny new Sling TV username and password, and start watching! Don't have a supported device? No worries! Visit watch.sling.com from your Google Chrome browser on PC or MAC to watch.
Have additional questions? Check below for answers:
What internet speed do I need to stream Sling TV?
Visit speedtest.net from a computer connected to your home network to check your download speed, or how fast you can pull in data with your internet connection.
Check our list below to see what we recommend for a constant speed based on how you'd like to watch:
- Constant speed of 3.0 Megabits per second or more - Streaming video content on portable devices such as, tablets and phones.
- Constant speed of 5.0 Megabits per second or more - Single stream of video content on a TV, PC, or Mac.
- Constant speed of 25 Megabits per second or more - Recommended for households who maintain Internet use on multiple devices.
Where can I watch Sling TV?
To subscribe and watch Sling TV, you must be in one of the 50 United States or Puerto Rico.