We understand how frustrating a technical issue can be when trying to watch your game, movie, or TV show.
If we're experiencing an interruption to our service, we'll post an alert to our Help Center with updates and a description of the problem.If you’re seeing an error code on your screen, enter that code in the search bar above for steps tailored to your issue.
Otherwise, try these quick steps, which can solve most streaming issues:
- Make sure your internet speed is strong enough for streaming Sling TV on your device. Click here for details
- For issues with programming on a specific channel, try changing channels, then change back to the original channel. Alternatively, you can open your Guide and re-select the channel you’re currently viewing to relaunch the stream
- Fully close – or force close – and relaunch the Sling TV app on your device
- Restart your device. Follow your device manufacturer’s specific instructions for how to do so. You can also perform a hard restart on most devices by unplugging them from their power source for ten seconds, then rebooting
- Uninstall and then reinstall the Sling TV app on your device. Follow device instructions for details on how to remove and add applications
If you still can’t watch, visit our troubleshooting tool here
for in-depth solutions to the issue you’re seeing.