Protecting your account is vital to enjoying your streaming experience with Sling TV. To help us keep your account secure and devices protected we recommend you maintain the following precautionary measures:
Log out of your account on infrequently used, public, or shared devices. To log out of the Sling TV app, go to Menu > Settings > Account, and select Sign Out.
- Update your password periodically. Your password is your gateway to Sling TV, let's keep it safe! When creating your password, we recommend you keep these key points in mind:
- The longer the password, the stronger it will be. Use more characters to your advantage when building a unique password
- Make sure your password is one-of-a-kind to your Sling TV account
- Mix and match numbers, symbols, upper- and lowercase letters
- To learn how to update your password, click here
Make sure your device’s malware and virus protection software is up to date.
Contact us immediately to report any fraudulent or suspicious activity